Cucumber Mint Cooler
- 1 Cucumber chopped and juiced (or blended and strained)
- 1 Cup organic coconut water
- A few leaves of fresh mint
- Chop the mint leaves and muddle them with a mortar and pestle until they are crushed and release an aroma. Place at the bottom of a glass.
- Rinse, chop, and juice your cucumber. If you don’t have a juicer, you can use a high-powered blender and strain the mixture. Pour into your glass over the mint.
- Add a cup of coconut water to the mixture and stir. Optional to add a squeeze of lime for extra flavor. Sip fresh and enjoy.
Hibiscus Lime Refresher
- Tsp dried hibiscus leaves
- Tsp Tulsi
- 2 cups hot water
- Tsp raw honey
- Fresh mint
- ½ lime
- Place the hibiscus and Tulsi in a teapot or strainer. Pour hot water over the tea and let it steep for five minutes
- While the tea steeps, muddle a few leaves of fresh mint. Place at the bottom of a mug.
- When the tea has brewed, pour it over the mint leaves into a mug. When the mixture has cooled slightly, stir in the honey.
- Add the juice of ½ a lime and mix together.
- Allow the drink to cool before consuming. You can enjoy it at room temperature or chill it slightly in the fridge.
Pitta Pacifying Green Drink
- ½ cup aloe vera juice
- ½ cup pomegranate juice
- ½ cup dandelion greens
- ¼ cup cilantro
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend on high for about a minute or until everything is thoroughly combined. Do not strain and enjoy fresh.
Discover yogic tools that will soothe mind, body, and spirit and restore balance with Pitta Season Practice, a new session with Sarah Finger, available now in the Chopra App under For You