Renew & Restore Detox Kit
Renew & Restore Detox Kit
The Chopra Renew & Restore Detox Kit is a gentle and effective 7-Day cleanse rooted in the wisdom of Ayurveda and backed by science. Inspired by our world-class Chopra Health Retreat, this kit includes all the ingredients and guided rituals you need to remove accumulated toxins and create body, mind, and spirit wellbeing.
Toxic overload—whether physical, mental, or emotional—affects all of us and can significantly reduce your quality of life. With the Renew & Restore Detox Kit, your body will be primed to drastically reduce toxic buildup, so that you can regain a sense of energy and vitality again.*
- Clear away brain fog – significantly improve your memory, productivity, mental acuity, and concentration.
- Ignite your digestive fire – stimulate your metabolic activity so your whole body-mind complex functions more efficiently.
- Rev up your energy – gently dissolve toxins, introduce nourishment, and allow your natural, vital life force to flow from within.
*During detox it’s common, and even expected, to experience some discomfort that may include nausea, cramping, bloating, or even aches and pains. This is temporary, and is a sign that you are releasing toxicity. The accompanying detox booklet provides tips to help alleviate some of these normal detox symptoms.
How to use the kit
The Detox Kit is designed to be used as part of a complete detoxification program that includes mind-body practices such as meditation, yoga, breathing techniques, and a light plant-based diet.
Allow two weeks for the whole experience: one week for the pre-cleanse and one week for the detox. Be sure to order your Detox Kit one week before the intended week of use to allow for the preparatory phase.
One week before your cleanse, start the oleation phase with your Detox Oil. Also begin to gradually move into the dietary and lifestyle changes you are about to face during cleansing. This includes eliminating heavy, dense, cold, processed foods from your diet, and replacing them with warm, fresh, light and nourishing ones.
What's in the box?
Chopra’s signature Renew & Restore Detox Kit uses only the highest quality ingredients specially formulated to support you through your detox experience.
In addition, you’ll also receive our Renew & Restore Detox Instructional Booklet, which outlines everything you need to know from world-renowned expert and pioneer in mind-body medicine Deepak Chopra, M.D, and Chopra-branded Shaker Bottle.
Renew & Restore Morning Capsules
These Ayurvedic herbs detoxify the major tissues of the body by providing a variety of phytonutrients. The morning capsules include the following special herbal-based blends:
- Chopra Proprietary Ayurvedic Herbal Detox Blend: Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) aerial parts extract, Kutki (Picrorhiza kurroa) root extract, Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa) root extract, Indian Barberry (Berberis aristata) bark and root extract, Neem (Azadirachta indica) leaf, Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) aerial parts, Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) fruit extract, Boswellia serrata gum resin extract, Organic aloe vera leaf extract
- Chopra Proprietary Herbal Detox Blend: Dandelion root, Burdock root, Milk thistle seed, Artichoke leaf extract, Parsley leaf, Mullein leaf, Uva ursi leaf
- Chopra Proprietary Nutraceutical Detox Blend: Alpha-Lipoic acid, Calcium D-glucarate, N-Acetyl cysteine, Inositol, turmeric root blend, and potassium (as potassium glycinate complex)
- Other ingredients: Hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate and silica.
Renew & Restore Detox Fiber
These prebiotic fibers support the microbiome, bind toxic molecules, and facilitate healthy elimination.
- Chopra Proprietary Fiber blend: Organic psyllium husk, rice bran, microcrystalline cellulose, oat fiber, inulin, guar gum, gum acacia, flax seed, chia seed, orange peel
- Chopra Proprietary Herbal blend: Triphala (Emblica officinalis fruit, Terminalia chebula fruit, Terminalia bellerica fruit), Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) gel leaf extract , slippery elm (Ulmus fulva) bark, Buckthorn (Rhamnus frangula) bark , Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) seed, Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) seed
- Gut Support: Bacillus coagulans and L-Glutamine
- Other ingredients: Stevia, isomaltulose, citric acid, natural orange flavor, silica, and beta carotene (for color)
Renew & Restore Detox Oil
This ingestible blend of plant-based oils provides anti-inflammatory molecules and supports your natural detoxification systems.
- Chopra Proprietary Detox Blend: Organic olive oil, organic flaxseed oil, sesame oil, organic evening primrose oil, algae oil, organic oregano oil, and organic hempseed oil.
- Vitamin Support: Vitamin D and Vitamin E
- Other ingredients: Natural flavor and organic rebaudioside A
Renew & Restore Evening Capsules
This combination of herbs facilitates gentle elimination as well as provides support for the gastrointestinal system during detoxification. The evening capsules include the following special herbal-based blends:
- Chopra Proprietary Ayurvedic Herbal Detox Blend: Cascara sagrada (Rhamnus purshiana) bark, Rhubarb (Rheum officinale) root, Organic aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) leaf, Organic slippery elm (Ulmus Rubra) bark, Organic fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) seed, Organic peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaf and Himalayan salt
- Gut support: Magnesium as magnesium oxide
- Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, and silica
14-Day Guided Audio Program (Instant Access)
Receive instant access to the 14-Day Chopra Renew & Restore Detox App Program inside the Chopra App. In this complementary audio program, Dr. Sheila Patel will guide you through the preparation week and the detox week with daily lessons on what to expect and tips on how to alleviate any symptoms of detoxification you may be having. You will also receive meditation, breathwork, self-massage practices, and journal prompts to enhance your experience.
Recipe eBook + Grocery List (Instant Access)
Formulated by Certified Ayurvedic Nutritionists, the recipe eBook and grocery list will provide you with everything you need to move easefully through your detox.
Daily inspiration from Dr. Patel, breathing exercises from Eddie [Stern] and Deepak, meditations, Abhyanga, yoga practice for healing as well as the daily products, recipes, shopping list made for a wonderful and easy way to take care of myself at a deeper level. These are world class healing experts.
Regain your energy, joy, and health
Enjoy quiet time or meditation and incorporate mindful movement.
Take 4 of the Morning Detox Capsules prior to any meals.
Take 1 scoop of the Detox Fiber and 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of the Detox Oil.
Take 1 scoop of the Detox Fiber and 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of the Detox Oil.
Take 2 of the Evening Detox Capsules prior to going to bed.
Throughout the Day
Enjoy 2-3 cups of ginger tea or as tolerated. Aim to have 6-8 cups of warm water or herbal tea.
To make the most out of your Ayurvedic cleanse, add self-massage, journaling and breathwork to your routine.
The most creative act that you will ever undertake, is the act of re-creating yourself
Deepak Chopra, M.D. - Founder of Chopra Global
Ready to Detox the Chopra Way?
Join Chopra’s in-house Ayurvedic Expert, Dr. Sheila Patel, on the Chopra App for the guided 14-Day Ayurvedic Cleanse and Detox. This program is intended to work with the Chopra Renew & Restore Detox kit.
During this program you will be guided through a preparation and cleanse week, followed by a detox week. The cleanse will ease you into the detox by simplifying your diet and giving you tips on lifestyle to support detoxification.
In the detox week, Dr. Patel guides you each day on what to expect during the process, providing tips on how to alleviate any symptoms you may be experiencing. She will also give short daily lectures on different topics to expand your knowledge of Ayurveda and self-care.
Can I continue taking my medications?
Prescription – Yes. Be sure to continue taking any meds prescribed by your doctor for the duration of the cleanse. Take meds at least 30 minutes before or after any of the R&R kit products.
OTC/Supplements – You can continue to take supplements if prescribed by a practitioner for a particular condition, but stop any supplements that are taken for general health.
How long is the cleanse?
14 days total. One “Prep Week” (beginning with just the Detox Oil) and one week taking the full suite of Renew & Restore components (second detox oil, fiber, AM & PM capsules).
Can I eat while doing the cleanse? What should my diet be like?
Yes, please eat! You need to nourish yourself while cleansing. We recommend a plant-based diet, consisting of warm cooked foods, and elimination of processed, fried, fermented or overly spicy foods. Also, no refined flour or sugar. If you choose to include animal proteins in your diet, we recommend leaner/cleaner options (like fish or poultry), and heavier foods such as this are recommended for lunch when digestion is strongest.
To ease your experience, we have provided a suggested grocery list and recipe book.
How often should I cleanse?
We recommend four times a year, with the change of seasons. It is also recommended during major life changes or stress.
I am pregnant and/or breast feeding. Can I do the cleanse?
No – do not do the cleanse if pregnant or breastfeeding.
What are common symptoms or side effects while doing the cleanse?
During detox it’s common, and even expected, to experience some discomfort that may include nausea, cramping, bloating, or even aches and pains. This is temporary, and is a sign that you are releasing toxicity. The accompanying detox booklet provides tips to help alleviate some of these normal detox symptoms.
I’ve done a cleanse before – I was stuck in the bathroom the whole time...is this similar?
No – this is a gentle cleanse that promotes natural elimination.
Can I exercise on the cleanse?
Movement is an important part of detox. Gentle yoga or walking is recommended. If you regularly engage in vigorous exercise, consider reducing up to half of your capacity during cleansing.
I have significant medical issues and/or I’m taking medications. Is it safe to do the cleanse?
In general, it is safe to do the cleanse with most chronic conditions. However if you have significant medical issues and take medications that you have been told may have interactions with herbs or supplements, you should discuss with your doctor first.
How will I feel/what are potential benefits?
Typically after the cleanse people notice improved digestion, a sense of lightness in the mind and body, more energy, and a reduction in symptoms of inflammation. That being said, depending on the amount of imbalance or toxicity that someone has accumulated, it may take some time before feeling better. It is important to follow the post-cleanse instructions and the practices that are learned during the detox to continue the benefits after the detox program is done.
Do the products have a taste?
Little to no taste – both the detox oil and the fiber have a slight, pleasant citrus flavor to them.
Are the oats in the fiber Gluten Free?
Yes – certified gluten free.