- Feel light and joyful
- Melt away stresses and anxieties
- Move past the chaos
- Harness the power of meditation
Join 100,000+ like-minded people for this
FREE 4-Part Online Workshop
Just Some of the Places Deepak Has Been Featured
This Free Online Workshop You’ll...
Feel More Calm, Connected, and Present
Are you tired of feeling disconnected and that your life is set on “autopilot?” During this free workshop, Deepak will show you how to reconnect deep within, so that you can see the things that matter in life and savor every moment as a gift.
Melt Away the Stresses and Anxieties Weighing You Down
What if you could go through each day feeling calm and clear-headed, no matter what life throws at you? In this free workshop you’ll discover one simple yet profound technique to help you feel as calm and stable as the ocean below the wild waves of life.
Learn How To Navigate Through The Inner Chaos of Your Mind
Do you feel like there are a million thoughts racing through your mind? During this workshop Deepak will guide you on how to use meditation to silence the mind and resolve the conflict you’re facing within.
“Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.”
- DEEPAK CHOPRA
A Sneak Peek
Inside The Workshop...
Resolving Conflict From Within
Releasing June 14th
- Why internal conflict arises
- Crucial questions to ask yourself when confronted with conflict
- 7 key steps to resolve conflict with others
- Why meditation significantly reduces the negative effects of conflict
From Stress to Stillness - 7 Tools for Inner Peace
Releasing June 17th
- Why our body and mind are hardwired to experience stress
- The unexpected effects stress can have on your mind and body
- The scientific link between meditation and stress-relief
- 7 powerful tools to transform your stress into peace
How to Instantly Calm the Anxious Mind
Releasing June 19th
- Why you never seem to achieve 'peace of mind'
- The S.T.O.P formula to instantly become present
- How breathing can settle the mind
- The #1 way to connect into silence
The Science and Magic of Primordial Sound Meditation
Releasing June 21st
- 7 benefits you never knew about meditation
- What Primordial Sound Meditation is and why it’s so unique
- A simple and achievable way to create a daily meditation practice
- How you can join us on the Pathway to Peace and discover the secrets of Primordial Sound Meditation
“All great changes are preceded by chaos.”
- DEEPAK CHOPRA
For Those Dealing With...
- Anxiety about the future
- Overwhelm from work
- Disconnect from retiring
- Stress from running a household
- A past trauma that is holding them back from happiness
- A lack of energy and motivation
Or simply looking to enhance their lives.
Whatever obstacles and challenges you are currently facing... this workshop is here to help you move past life’s adversities and experience your full potential.
...this Workshop's For You!
Ranked #17 influential thinker in the world and #1 in medicine...
Deepak Chopra MD, FACP
Founder of The Chopra Center for Wellbeing, is a world-renowned pioneer in integrative medicine and personal transformation, and is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism. He is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians, Clinical Professor at UCSD Medical School, Researcher, Neurology and Psychiatry at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH), and a member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists.
The World Post and The Huffington Post global internet survey ranked Chopra #17 influential thinker in the world and #1 in Medicine. Deepak Chopra is the author of more than 85 books translated into over 43 languages, including numerous New York Times best-sellers.
Has taught thousands of people on all continents to meditate...
Roger Gabriel (Interviewer)
Roger Gabriel, long-time friend and colleague of Deepak Chopra, has been teaching meditation for over two decades at the Chopra Center. First learning meditation in the early 1970’s, it instantly became his passion and he soon trained to be a meditation teacher under Mahrishi Mahesh Yogi. Roger has assisted Deepak with numerous training programs, seminars, and workshops; taught thousands of people on all continents to meditate; and helped to train hundreds of people to become teachers of meditation, Ayurveda, and yoga.
Roger has been blessed to meet and study with great teachers in India and the West, and he has traveled extensively in India. As time permits, he involves himself with charity programs in India and takes like-minded seekers on tours to some of his favorite pilgrimage sites there. In 2006, Roger received his spiritual name Raghavanand from Shree Satuwa Baba Maharaji of Varanasi, India.
“In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you.”
- DEEPAK CHOPRA