Discover a revolutionary approach to relationships, in which you’ll leave behind the toxic patterns of fear and blame, and move into the freedom of unconditional love.
Why is it that we sometimes feel alone, unseen, or misunderstood with the ones we love the most? Many of us spend a large portion of our energy trying to create harmony in our family and home life, only to experience the direct opposite: total chaos and unpredictability. Juggling the expectations of our children, spouses, and loved ones can leave us feeling frustrated, confused, and out of control.
After years of counseling families, Dr. Shefali Tsabary discovered the key to familial harmony and happiness in the last place most people are willing to look: within themselves.
Dr. Shefali’s innovative approach to parental and relationship psychology has made her a leader in the field of conscious parenting. Her New York Times best-selling books The Conscious Parent and The Awakened Family transformed thousands of households around the world. She has appeared on Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday and Lifeclass numerous times, and has been featured on the TODAY Show, Hallmark’s Home & Family, KTLA Los Angeles, as well as in radio and magazine interviews around the world. Now she wants to share those teachings with you.
Her message? The key to less stress, less strain, and more joy in family relationships starts with your own individual consciousness. Love, as most of us believe, is not the be-all, end-all. Love without consciousness can lead to desperate need, attachment, and control. When we’re taught to wake up to our true and powerful nature through conscious reflection and greater awareness, we can mend the fabric of our family and solve generations of emotional wounds.
When we learn how to become happy, fulfilled, and whole within ourselves, we’re finally able to relieve others of the burden of doing it for us. Only then can we truly love our family unconditionally, free of our agenda for them.
In this multi-media online course, Dr. Shefali spells out how people can learn to love from an identity of wholeness, enjoying and appreciating each family member in each moment, exactly as they are.
When you take this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Heal the past and reconnect with your authentic self
- Discover the root behind emotional reactivity and learn how to respond with conscious awareness
- Take a new approach to conflict and view it as a portal for transformation
- Leave fear and worry behind to find joy and abundance in the present moment
- Remove the burden of personal happiness from the family’s shoulders, opening the door to true unconditional love
When you sign up for Healing Family Relationships: Move from Chaos to Consciousness you’ll be guided through 5 impactful sessions:
- Session 1 – A Revolutionary Approach to Relationship: Discover why raising your own consciousness is the key to healing family relationships, overcoming generational patterns, and ultimately evolving into a more conscious parent, partner, and person.
- Session 2 – Reclaiming Your Lost Self: Learn to differentiate between reactions of love and reactions of fear, discover your unique emotional blueprint, and heal your inner child in the process.
- Session 3 – Uncovering Your Family’s Emotional Blueprint: What destructive emotional patterns are you and your family stuck in that lead to chaos instead of order? Learn why the majority of conflicts stem from our ego identities, and let go of the resistance keeping your family from its true nature of harmony.
- Session 4 – Our Family Members Are Our Awakeners: Instead of perpetuating the need to fix “faults” in your family members, learn why they are essential on your journey to higher consciousness. Let go of the blame and judgements that keep your true self shackled, and begin to live from a place of freedom and joy.
- Session 5 – Transformative Relationship Skills: Harness advanced techniques like moving from expectation to engagement, knowing the subtle difference between emotions vs. feelings, and uncovering the spiritual warrior within.
Discover why consciousness is the key you’ve been missing to bring your family harmony once and for all. Start Healing Family Relationships: Move from Chaos to Consciousness now. >>
If you have any other questions, please see our FAQs page.
Course Materials & Resources
When you register, you’ll receive everything you need to take full advantage of the course including:
- Access to a rich collection of resources including video lessons led by Dr. Shefali Tsabary
- Exclusive access to guided Chopra Center meditations
- Helpful, usable experiential practices and tools
- Downloadable exercises, supplemental readings, and inspirational downloads
The Chopra Center’s Healing Family Relationships: Move from Chaos to Consciousness is a Self-Paced Online Course you can begin and move through at your own pace.
GET IMMEDIATE ACCESS
Our Better-than-Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee
We’re so confident of the value that The Chopra Center’s Healing Family Relationships: Move from Chaos to Consciousness Course delivers, we offer a full, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee if you decide you want to cancel your registration within 60 days from your date of purchase.
Still have questions? Please visit our FAQs page to view our most frequently asked questions. If you have additional questions about the course or would like to place your order over the phone, call 760-494-1688 or send an email to email@example.com.
“Parents… you will be wowed and awed by Dr. Shefali… [Dr. Shefali is] so evolved that her ideas are really a paradigm shift that can change the world.” – Oprah Winfrey
"Shefali Tsabary’s invaluable book (The Conscious Parent) shows how the challenges of parenting can become a great opportunity for spiritual awakening. Becoming a fully conscious parent is the greatest gift you can give your child.” – Eckhart Tolle
“Shefali Tsabary shines the light of wisdom on the most enlightened aspect of parenting: discovering a child’s individual personhood and purpose, and nurturing the path to its fulfillment.” – Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith