Program Start Date: July 17, 2019
“If you want to learn something, read about it. If you want to understand something, write about it. If you want to master something, teach it.”
Has practicing meditation profoundly changed your life, bringing you more peace, clarity of mind, and lightness of being than you ever had before? And now you want to deepen your practice and experience even more of its powerful, life-altering benefits . . .
Do you find yourself wishing you could share meditation with others to help alleviate the stress, struggle, and dis-ease that so many people are suffering from? And you want a strong framework to help you do that with confidence and ease . . . OR
Are you already doing meaningful work helping others to realize their fullest potential? And you know that learning to teach meditation from world-renowned leaders would allow you to make an even greater contribution to your students and the world . . .
If You Answered "Yes" to ANY ONE of the Above Questions, The Chopra Center's Primordial Sound Meditation Certification Online Program Was Designed for You!
With this extraordinary meditation program, developed by world-renowned experts in mind-body medicine, Deepak Chopra, M.D., and David Simon, M.D., you’ll deepen your personal meditation practice while gaining the confidence and skills to teach meditation to others.
The Certification Program continues where the Enrichment Program leaves off, with additional in-depth sessions and required testing and evaluations that will enable you to become a certified Primordial Sound Meditation instructor.
Primordial Sound Meditation Online Certification Program participants will also take part in exclusive live webinars with Chopra Center Advisory Board members and have access to Certified Instructor resources and benefits. Sessions will include guided meditations, yoga and advanced pranayama practices, reflection questions, student frequently asked questions, interactive groups, resources, and live Q&A calls. Each session includes content in video, audio, and/or written formats.
Requirements: To complete the Primordial Sound Meditation Online Certification Program, you must first successfully complete the Primordial Sound Meditation Enrichment Program. Additionally, you are required to experience one of the Chopra Center’s meditation retreats, either, Seduction of Spirit, Silent Awakenings, or Infinite Possibilities, as a participant. Participants must have either completed one of the meditation retreats within three years of enrollment date, or must complete one of the retreats within 12 months of the Certification Program. You may enroll for all offerings at one time or separately.
Special rates are available to those who decide to sign up for the Seduction of Spirit retreat, Primordial Sound Meditation Online Enrichment Program, and Primordial Sound Meditation Online Certification Program simultaneously.
When you become a Chopra Center Certified Instructor, you can expect:
- Breakthroughs in your own inner growth and evolution – as you master the principles of Primordial Sound Meditation at the deepest levels.
- Curriculum developed by Dr. Deepak Chopra and Dr. David Simon – and the highest quality instruction from Chopra Center master educators.
- Exceptional support from our entire staff – who are as invested in and dedicated to your success as you are.
- Connection to our Chopra Center community of like-minded people from around the world – with friendships that continue long after you're certified.
- Ongoing education and support after graduation – including monthly Instructor webinars with renowned guest speakers and Chopra Center Advisory Board members sharing the latest research, advanced Vedic teachings, and continuing education opportunities.
- Inclusion in the Chopra Center's online Find-a-Teacher network – providing you valuable referral opportunities.
- Access to turn-key marketing materials – including content for written and online templates for flyers, brochures, and banners available through our Teachers Resources portal.
- Content for your classes – Chopra Center materials to support new meditators, PowerPoint presentation templates, and more to enhance your teaching experiences.
- Your reputation linked with the Chopra Center's – the gold standard in the field of mind-body science.
- Extended discounts on Chopra Center products, events, trainings, and online programs – and special, exclusive offers you can share with your friends and students.
- Invitations to Yearly Teachers Retreats with Deepak Chopra and Advisory Board Members – exclusively for Chopra Center certified instructors.
Join the Group of Mindful, Highly-Trained Chopra Center Primordial Sound Meditation Certified Instructors Who Are Transforming Lives Around the World
Thousands from around the world have dedicated themselves to learning, sharing, teaching, and mastering the curricula created by Dr. Deepak Chopra and Dr. David Simon. And wherever you live, whatever you do – you can, too.
If you have additional questions about the course, call 760-494-1639 or send an email to email@example.com.
Session One: Welcome to the Certification Program and The Art of Teaching
- Begin creating and practicing personalized presentations of the course material – with expert support and guidance.
- Learn practical teaching methods to facilitate classes of all sizes and levels – including techniques for beginning, intermediate, and advanced meditators in private, group, and virtual formats.
- Put public speaking and presentation techniques to work for you – including confidence-boosters that really work.
- Discover how to help students easily overcome common challenges on the meditation path – and how to respond to commonly asked student questions as a compassionate, competent professional.
Session Two: Primordial Sound Meditation Personal Instruction
- Learn to instruct others - on how to use their own Primordial Sound mantra through a sacred process.
- Explore the unique energy of Shakti mantras – and discover how to use them with Primordial Sound mantras to enhance any meditation practice.
Session Three: Advanced Philosophy
- Learn about the four paths of yoga – and how to use them to enhance your life.
- Expand your knowledge of the Bhagavad Gita – and its important role in Vedic philosophy and teachings.
- Delve deeper into the chakras – to awaken these energy centers and share their purpose and benefits with others.
Session Four: Evaluating and Testing
- Through personalized presentations, demonstrate your mastery of the course materials– with guidance from Chopra Center master educators.
- Demonstrate your ability to carry out the Personal Instruction Procedure – including memorization and presentation of the Shanti mantra.
- Participate in evaluations that measure your understanding of the teacher training materials – and receive helpful guidance and feedback from Chopra Center teacher training faculty members.
- Complete and pass online test questions – to review, integrate, and demonstrate your understanding of the material on a practical level.
Session Five: The Primordial Sound Meditation Mantras
- Understand the lineage of mantra meditation – to fully understand the purpose of mantras and how to easily articulate this information to your students.
- Learn basic Sanskrit terms – to deepen your understanding of Vedic philosophy and practice.
- Master the proper pronunciation of all 108 Primordial Sound mantras – so that they become natural and effortless for you to use in your own practice as well as with others.
- Understand the origins of the Primordial Sound mantras – and how they are chosen for each individual.
Session Six: Teaching Specialty Groups
- Discover unique methods for teaching specialty groups – how to share these teachings in specific settings.
- Be trained in teaching meditation and lifestyle practices – to a variety of different groups such as children, teens, people in the workplace, members of the military, and more.
Session Seven: Teacher Resources and Business Development
- Gain lifetime access to a wealth of Teacher Resources to support your practice – exclusively for Chopra Center certified instructors.
- Participate in the various affiliate and commission opportunities – extended to Chopra Center certified instructors.
- Access an exclusive portal – to download teaching materials and marketing templates.
- Learn best practices – to inspire you on your teaching path.
- Receive support in business development practices – to help you grow your teaching practice.
Session Eight: Graduation
- Celebrate the completion of your journey to become a Chopra Center certified instructor – and afterwards, receive by mail a beautiful certificate to honor your completion and achievement.
Each session will include guided meditations, yoga and pranayama practices, reflection questions, student frequently asked questions, resources, and Q&A webinars.
Course Materials and Resources
In the Certification Program, you can look forward to:
- Working in smaller study groups with the teacher-training faculty
- Connecting with peers
- Participating in live Q&A calls and webinars with master educators
- Communicating through exclusive Facebook communities and community forums
In addition, you will receive lifetime access to your Certification program online learning portal, meaning you can refer back to the lessons and resources at any time.
If you have additional questions about the course, call 760-494-1639 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to comment on a topic: Click on the topic title to open the page, type your post, and then click on the orange "Submit" button to make your comment. When each session opens, a new topic link will be added.
How to submit a question for a live Q&A Call: If you would like to be considered to discuss your question on one of the Course's live calls, please note on your comment that you would like your question to be submitted for the call.
How to read other participants' posts: Scroll down to see all the participant posts within a topic.
To reply and share your thoughts to someone's post: Click the "Reply" button on the right-hand side and type your comment in the box that appears.
To edit or delete your comments and replies: Click on the "Edit" button next to your comment and make your changes.
We invite you to share your experiences, ask questions, learn more, and have fun!
Thank you for joining us! This community forum is a space for you to learn, discover, and connect with others on a shared journey to overcoming the barriers that have held you back and tapping into the magic that is your birthright.
Please make sure to support each other, no spam, no negativity, and no making offers.
This community forum is a positive place for support and to move you forward towards your life's purpose.
Uphold the intention of this group.
Violating these rules will result in your comments being deleted and being banned, so respect others, add value, and bring your best self to this group!
By participating in this group you agree to our Terms of Participation:
Chopra Center for Wellbeing programs are high quality, interactive, and transformative. To fully experience and gain the most benefit from our programs, you agree to abide by the following:
Privacy & Confidentiality:
- We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program participants.
- We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, "Confidential Information") and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Program participants and of the Company.
Thus, you agree:
- not to infringe any Program- participants or the Company's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
- that any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of the Company is confidential and Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or the Company;
- not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during Program sessions;
- that all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company;
- the reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited;
- not to post links soliciting your services or services of anyone else within our digital communities, live events or gatherings.
- to conduct yourself with professional courtesy and integrity and to refrain from negative behavior while participating in our training.
- that if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph the Company and/or the other Program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations. Additionally we reserve the right to remove you from our trainings, digital communities or events if we believe you have breached these Terms of Participation.
- While you are free to discuss your personal results from our programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
- Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice, therapy or counseling tailored to any individual.
- All materials, procedures, policies, and standards, all teaching manuals, all teaching aids, all supplements and the like that have been or will be made available by Deepak Chopra, Chopra Center for Wellbeing, or designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for personal use in or in conjunction with this training program only.
- Program content is for personal use only, and may not be sold, tape recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of Chopra Center for Wellbeing, or its designated agent.
- The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
- We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
Please email email@example.com any/all Customer Service questions - Customer Service questions will be deleted from this forum to keep this a pure space for inspiration, engagement, and discovery.
Welcome to the Community! This is a private forum where you can:
- Meet other course participants around the world
- Deepen your course experience
- Ask for feedback and support others
- Submit your questions for the live calls
Here is some useful information that will help you make the most of the community ...