Speak to a consultant today at +1 760-494-1639.
Program Start Date: November 4, 2020
Master the teachings of Ayurveda and create balance in your life and the lives of others
Deepen your own meditative and Ayurvedic practices and learn to share these powerful teachings with friends, family, and your larger community.
The Chopra Center's Perfect Health: Ayurvedic Lifestyle Online Enrichment Program is a 27-week immersion into Ayurveda and Vedanta, providing a framework to apply this timeless philosophy to practical principles for living in balance and moving from constriction to expansion in our modern times.
This program is designed for individuals interested in learning tools and techniques to create balance and healing in their own lives and developing the knowledge, resources, and confidence to share those practices with others.
You may decide to enroll in this program alone or advance to complete the Certification Program, qualifying you to join our global network of Chopra Center certified instructors.
Through the course, you’ll:
- Experience a deep dive into the foundational teachings of Ayurveda
- Immerse yourself in a timeless philosophy for living in balance and moving from constriction to expansion.
- Learn how to determine an individual’s dosha and restore doshic balance.
- Explore scientific research on mind-body medicine and learn how to use and benefit from these practices in your daily life.
- Learn detoxification and cleansing practices and therapies
- Discover the power of Ayurvedic nutrition and herbs
- Develop practices and tools for emotional well-being
- Create personal practices in meditation, pranayama and yoga
- Take part in video-based learning sessions including guided meditations, yoga, pranayama practices, reflection questions, interactive groups, and live Q&A sessions.
- And much more… see course Overview for full details.
Course Materials and Resources
The Enrichment Program is highly interactive and engaging. You will enjoy connecting with your cohort on a regular basis and learning from master educators through interactive webinars. In the Perfect Health: Ayurvedic Lifestyle Online Enrichment Program, you can look forward to:
- Working in smaller study groups with the teacher-training faculty
- Connecting with peers
- Participating in live Q&A calls and webinars with master educators
- Communicating through exclusive Facebook communities and community forums
You will have lifetime access to the course platform and materials, allowing you to return to them as a reference and guide for years to come.
“A complete program which will give you all the tools you need to guide you throughout your own physical and spiritual journey: the art of living. The Online Enrichment Program offers guidance in living habits, diet, exercise, and therapies, with the goal of restoring balance to the body, mind, and spirit. You will learn how to connect with your true self, healing yourself and others. This program will allow you to live better and longer. It is a true path of self-discovery.” –Cecile B.
“I have incorporated more routine, calmness, and joy in my life with a consciousness-based approach, applying the six pillars of health to my daily life. I also know and understand myself and my family better in learning about the doshas.”
–Lori Lynn S.
“I had problems with insomnia and migraines very regularly. Now I sleep a lot better and I have almost no migraines. I also had hypertension which is now lower. I digest better and I feel energetic and motivated. I am also starting to connect to my inner joy.”
“Already obsessed with yoga, the integration of the sister sciences into my life makes me feel like I’ve walked into a goldmine, on a path to becoming a happier and perhaps one day enlightened being.” –Milan Renee V.
“I have gained a tremendous amount of knowledge and while I still have much to study, I have gained the confidence to share with others. In integrating the practices, I feel the positive effects physically and emotionally.” –Carolyn L.
There is one required core text for the Perfect Health Online Enrichment Program:
Perfect Health, by Deepak Chopra, M.D.
Participants need to purchase this book before the start of the program as we will be discussing and referring to it throughout the sessions. We encourage participants to begin reading Perfect Health as soon as they enroll.