Discover your personal blueprint for achieving perfect health, as Deepak Chopra and our master educators guide you in bringing vibrant balance to your unique mind-body type.
Are you ready to discover one of the most important things you need to know on your personal path to vitality? Get the tools to understand the best ways to achieve health and balance for your unique constitution in our self-paced online course, Intro to Doshas: Get to Know Your Mind-Body Type!
Your unique mind-body type, or dosha, is your personal blueprint for achieving perfect health. In Ayurveda, the 5,000-year-old system of natural healing that forms the foundation of the Chopra Center teachings, there is no “one size fits all” prescription for well-being. Instead, it teaches that knowing your mind-body type is the invaluable key in understanding the daily choices that will have the greatest benefit for you.
There are three main mind-body types in Ayurveda – vata dosha, pitta dosha, and kapha dosha – which reflect your innate tendencies, including your sleep patterns, metabolism, temperament, energy level, and many other aspects of your body, mind, and emotions. Ayurveda explains that all health-related measures—whether an exercise program, dietary plan, or herbal supplement—must be based on an understanding of your unique mind-body makeup.
Intro to Doshas is the first step on your journey to perfect health, giving you the tools to choose the best foods, activities, and lifestyle to restore and maintain your unique state of vibrant balance.
This online course includes:
- Dosha Quiz – A personalized dosha analysis to discover your unique mind-body type
- Guided Meditation from Deepak – Reawaken your inner balance
- Yoga Videos – Easy poses to revitalize each dosha
- Ayurvedic Diet and Cooking Demonstration – Create a simple, delicious meal to balance each dosha
- Tips on Eating for Your Dosha – What, how, and when to eat
- Tools to Bring Ayurvedic Practices into Your Daily Life – Ease stress, improve digestion, find fulfillment, and create a self-care routine that works for you