Do you want to be part of our team of superstars who make a difference in the lives of others? The Chopra Center is currently seeking an experienced Sales Systems Administrator.
The Chopra Center for Wellbeing, located in beautiful Carlsbad, CA is the leading source for meditation, yoga, and the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda. Seekers from around the world come to experience our variety of programs in stress release, mind-body medicine, emotional healing, personal development and life transformation. Along with our programs, we have a healthy roster of services, products, and digital courses and teacher certifications to promote the spiritual journey. The Chopra Center is a Medallion Award Winner of the San Diego Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Workplace Excellence program.
The Sales Systems Administrator position will report to the Sales Support Manager. The ideal candidate will have previous CRM management experience in a call center environment and be extremely detail oriented. This position supports the operational needs of a team of 8-10 Sales Consultants. This is a full-time office based position with a salary dependent upon experience. Hours must be flexible, as some weekend and evening support will be required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the CRM (Sales Logix and SalesForce) in support of the sales team. Duties include but are not limited to creation of lists and groups, management of customer contacts, de-duping and merging contacts and mail merging
- Responsible for day-to-day oversight of incoming leads. Duties include checking initial lead receipt and assignment, as well as lead changes/reassignments to Sales Consultants
- Manage distribution of sales pipe when a Sales Consultant leaves by segmenting the pipe, changing IDs, managing associations; and distributing according to policy (may require some afterhours work)
- Work closely with management and contracted sales service provider on system support, training and troubleshooting.
- Support Sales Consultants by processing and distributing online orders from ecommerce including inputting sales IDs, payment plans, and other manual touch points
- Support Sales Consultants and by processing daily support tickets and handling incoming calls
- Prepare and send pre and post event emails via CRM to selected groups
- Manage and distribute click through reports from marketing emails to assigned sales pipe
- Utilize Ring Central Contact Center to pull recorded calls, pull reports, and analyze call stats for the Sales Support Manager and Sales Director
- Perform ongoing sales pipe cleanup and management
- Present ideas and opportunities for automation where manual work is currently being done
- Perform ad-hoc projects/reports at management’s request as go-to admin resource
EDUCATION AND/OR QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1+ years of experience with sales system administration
- 1+ year of experience in SalesForce
- Expert in MS Excel with report creation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive investigator and problem solver
- Ability to communicate well within and across departments
- Capable of streamlining systems and automating where appropriate to improve existing processes
- Multi-tasker with the ability to prioritize
- Quick learner: Systems and sales oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Critical thinker
- Strong interpersonal skills
- This is a dynamic position subject to change as the business systems evolve
Our staff members work hard and in return we offer a ton of incredible benefits, exclusive to the Chopra Center:
- Great health insurance package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k)
- 3 weeks paid time off
- Access to our programs, events and ALL of our digital materials
- FREE yoga and meditation classes at the Chopra Center
- Employee trainings and fun monthly events through our Employee Wellness program
- Discounts on Chopra Center products and services including Medical Consults, Acupuncture, Pranic Healing, Life Coaching packages and more!
- The chance to work with an amazing team of talented, goal-oriented people who are passionate about health and wellness!
- A business casual environment
- That amazing feeling of satisfaction that comes from knowing that what you do truly does make a difference!
- Discounts with Chopra Center partners including Prana, Omni Resort and Quattra Via Aveda Salon
HOW TO APPLY:
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Please attach a unique cover letter explaining why you would be the ideal candidate in the "Attach Other Documents" section of the career center portal.