Do you want to be part of our team of superstars who make a difference in the lives of others? The Chopra Center is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator for Live Events.
The Chopra Center for Wellbeing, located in beautiful Carlsbad, CA is the leading source for meditation, yoga, and the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda. Seekers from around the world come to experience our variety of programs in stress release, mind-body medicine, emotional healing, personal development and life transformation. Along with our programs, we have a healthy roster of services, products, and digital courses and teacher certifications to promote the spiritual journey. The Chopra Center is a Medallion Award Winner of the San Diego Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Workplace Excellence program.
We are currently seeking an experienced, full-time Marketing Coordinator, primarily focused on Live Event and Sales. The ideal candidate will be someone who has experience as a well-rounded marketing coordinator, particularly in digital marketing; a highly motivated self-starter, and excellent project manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment. If this sounds like you, please read on.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Marketing, Sales, and Events team to project manage marketing needs for the promotion, sale, support and aftercare for live events (digital and print material).
- Serve as at-event marketing point person, setting up information booths, ensuring promotional materials are fully stocked and available as needed.
- Coordinate timelines of larger projects, working with marketing manager and graphic designers to proactively track and report on progress.
- Maintain accuracy and proactive management of assigned portions of corporate event website, including updating time sensitive offers and event information. Receive updates from sales and marketing directors and work with graphic designers to implement new information.
- Assisting in the distribution, preparation or delivery of digital marketing materials, including webpages, web assets (banners, images, headers, etc) and social media
- Gathering data and assets for consumer-facing email communications
- Responding to customer service phone calls, emails, and support tickets as needed
- Reporting, data analysis and administrative support
- Supporting the marketing team with sending and scheduling emails for live event purposes, including 1:1 emails, wide distribution emails and drip campaigns
- Support marketing manager on campaign needs and projects as assigned
- 1-3 years of project management, sales or marketing experience in an agency or in-house environment.
- Communications, English, or Business undergraduate degree preferred.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment managing multiple, constantly-shifting priorities.
- Very strong writing and editing skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Resourceful, proactive, “whatever it takes” mindset
- Critical thinker and quick learner
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office and Google Docs
- HTML coding and/or experience with SalesForce, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Exact Target or other email service provider a plus
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Creative and flexible
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented team
- Bilingual a plus
- Understanding of/interest in meditation, yoga, mind-body wellness.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment and to be self-directed.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who can take direction and pick up new concepts quickly.
- Experience and interest in design. Ability to synthesize design across multiple platforms and give creative direction to graphic designers.
Our staff members work hard and in return we offer a ton of incredible benefits, exclusive to the Chopra Center:
- Great health insurance package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k)
- 3 weeks paid time off
- Access to our programs, events and ALL of our digital materials
- FREE yoga and meditation classes at the Chopra Center
- Employee trainings and fun monthly events through our Employee Wellness program
- Discounts on Chopra Center products and services including Medical Consults, Acupuncture, Pranic Healing, Life Coaching packages and more!
- The chance to work with an amazing team of talented, goal-oriented people who are passionate about health and wellness!
- A business casual environment
- That amazing feeling of satisfaction that comes from knowing that what you do truly does make a difference!
- Discounts with Chopra Center partners including Prana, Omni Resort and Quattra Via Aveda Salon
HOW TO APPLY
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Please attach a unique cover letter explaining why you would be the ideal candidate in the "Attach Other Documents" section of the career center portal.