Do you want to be part of our team of superstars who make a difference in the lives of others? The Chopra Center is currently seeking a Spa Therapist.
The Chopra Center for Wellbeing, located in beautiful Carlsbad, CA is the leading source for meditation, yoga, and the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda. Seekers from around the world come to experience our variety of programs in stress release, mind-body medicine, emotional healing, personal development and life transformation. Along with our programs, we have a healthy roster of services, products, and digital courses and teacher certifications to promote the spiritual journey. The Chopra Center is a Medallion Award Winner of the San Diego Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Workplace Excellence program.
This position will report to the Spa Director and is commission-based only. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a healing, nurturing environment and work as a team to assist people in moving towards their true potential.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform Ayurvedic spa treatments.
- Note: Ayurvedic training is not a necessity as training will be provided.
- Clean, stock, and maintain a healing workspace.
- Work with a team to create a safe, nurturing environment and facilitate our guests healing.
- Have a balanced sense of personal responsibility.
- Great communication skills with clients and staff.
- Strong understanding of and commitment to serve others with a loving intention.
- Ability and desire to learn Chopra Center applications of spa treatments.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Minimum 750 massage training hours.
- Sincere interest in mind body wellness or Ayurveda and a dedication to your personal development.
- Flexibility with work schedule.
This position is commission based only.
- Full-time is 4 days per week with 4-5 massages each day.
- Evenings and weekends are required.
Our staff members work hard and in return we offer a ton of incredible benefits, exclusive to the Chopra Center:
- Great health insurance package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k)
- Paid Time Off
- Access to our programs, events and ALL of our digital materials
- FREE yoga and meditation classes at the Chopra Center
- Employee trainings and fun monthly events through our Employee Wellness program
- Discounts on Chopra Center products and services including Medical Consults, Acupuncture, Pranic Healing, Life Coaching packages and more!
- The chance to work with an amazing team of talented, goal-oriented people who are passionate about health and wellness!
- That amazing feeling of satisfaction that comes from knowing that what you do truly does make a difference!
- Discounts with Chopra Center partners including Prana, Omni Resort and Quattra Via Aveda Salon
HOW TO APPLY:
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Please attach a unique cover letter explaining why you would be the ideal candidate in the "Attach Other Documents" section of the career center portal.