Leave Exhaustion and Illness Behind - Learn the Tools to Return to Balance, with Dr. Deepak Chopra
If You're Ready to Leave Exhaustion, Illness, and Imbalance Behind, Join Dr. Deepak Chopra for a Physician-led Workshop to Learn Simple Practices to Transform Your Health, Elevate Your Energy, and Even Slow or Reverse Disease.
Do you feel stuck in a cycle of feeling unwell? Are you too burnt-out and exhausted to exercise, eat healthy foods, or spend time doing the things you love? Or perhaps you're concerned that the way you're living is leading you down a path towards potential health problems. Whether you've felt this way for a few months or many years, you can restore your health and feel well again, naturally. If you're struggling with an autoimmune disorder, chronic pain or illness, or generalized malaise and fatigue, the revolutionary health system of Ayurveda can help you take charge of your health and be well again.
Led by Dr. Deepak Chopra and the board-certified physicians at the Chopra Center, the Living in Balance workshop is your opportunity to hit the reset button on your health, and learn the simple-to-implement lifestyle practices that have helped thousands of people return from illness to experience energetic, happy, thriving lives.
At Living in Balance, you’ll experience an all-new, interactive retreat in which you’ll unlock the key to becoming the best, healthiest, happiest version of yourself: learning what balance means for you.
The key to feeling joyful, healthy, and energetic – in each and every moment, no matter what is going on in your life – is learning how to make balance a state of being. Because balance is not a one-size-fits-all, static state. Ayurveda, the 5,000-year-old healing wisdom tradition that is the cornerstone of the Chopra Center teachings, defines it as a dynamic state of wellbeing – one that looks different for each person in each moment. At Living in Balance, you’ll learn the right mind-body tools and do-able lifestyle practices to promote this dynamic state of wellbeing – exactly as it looks like for you on a day-to-day basis.
Discover personalized practices to reduce stress, sleep better, and feel more energy, joy, and harmony than you have in years. And understand how to adapt these life-changing teachings to your specific mind-body type, schedule, and circumstances so you can return home feeling deeply refreshed and ready to create lasting vitality.
Join Deepak to truly immerse yourself in the Chopra Center lifestyle at this light-hearted, hands-on retreat. Experience deep rejuvenation on the beautiful grounds of the world-class Sheraton Resort and Spa amongst a unique like-minded community and discover:
- Transformative teachings to enliven your health and wellbeing – from inspiring, engaging speakers
- Hands-on, interactive classes – to truly integrate your learnings
- Our signature Chopra yoga and meditation – daily classes to revitalize body, mind, and spirit
- Q & A sessions with mind-body health leaders – to ask your personal questions
- Delicious healthy meals and an Ayurvedic cooking demonstration and tasting – to detox and nourish your entire being
- Special daily gifts – to indulge your senses
- A profound sense of joyful renewal – that can’t quite be described, but must be experienced
- All New! Paid tuition to the Chopra Center’s Primordial Sound Meditation On-Demand Course is included as part of the Living in Balance course to enrich both your experience at Living in Balance and also the quality your life.
- Meet Deepak – a special book signing of Deepak's newest book The Healing Self.
Because Primordial Sound Meditation is so foundational to your experience at Living in Balance and integral to your health and well-being, we have included access to the online Primordial Sound Meditation On-Demand Course as a path to establish, or refresh, your own Primordial Sound Meditation practice prior to joining us at Living in Balance.
The Chopra Center’s Primordial Sound Meditation On-Demand Course is a self-paced, 6-session, online course led by Deepak Chopra to help you establish (or deepen) your meditation practice.
When you register for Living in Balance you’ll receive access to the entire Primordial Sound Meditation On-Demand Course at absolutely no additional cost.
Are you ready to learn a simple health system that promotes wellbeing, slows and reverses disease and is simple and easy to do? Are you ready to take your health and happiness into your own hands – and finally feel better? Are you ready to thrive?
Whether you’re completely new to the idea of taking charge of your health and wellness, or you’ve been practicing it for years, you can join this retreat wherever you are. You’ll learn:
- Deepak’s 5 pillars of balance – and how to apply them to your everyday life
- Your unique mind-body type – and the best lifestyle choices to bring it into balance
- Your personal self-care routine – to reduce stress, sleep better, and eat healthier when you return home
- Meditation, yoga, and emotional wellbeing – to experience more calm, harmony, and love than ever before
- How to bring Ayurveda into your modern world – to put ancient healing wisdom to work for you everyday
- Cutting-edge research – in mind-body healing, nutrition, and more
- How to detoxify your life – to experience a cleaner body, clearer mind, and brighter spirit
- Tips and tricks to bring back to your family and friends – to help them find balance as well
Take your health and happiness into your own hands and learn how to thrive – in body, mind, spirit, and every aspect of your life – at Living in Balance.