Enliven your health and well-being and discover the key to truly thriving at our Living in Balance retreat.
Are you sick of feeling stressed? Too burnt-out to find the energy for the things you love? Or just tired of feeling tired? In a world of longer to-do lists, less sleep, and non-stop stress, chances are there is something in your life that feels out of balance. Are you ready to take your health and happiness into your own hands – and finally feel better? Are you ready to thrive?
At Living in Balance, you’ll experience an all-new, interactive retreat in which you’ll unlock the key to becoming the best, healthiest version of yourself: discovering what balance means for you.
The key to feeling joyful, healthy, and energetic – in each and every moment, no matter what is going on in your life – is understanding how to make balance a state of being. Because balance is not a one-size-fits-all, static state. Ayurveda, the 5,000-year-old healing wisdom tradition that forms the foundation of the Chopra Center, defines it as a dynamic state of wellbeing – one that looks different for each person in each moment.
Guided by Dr. Deepak Chopra, world-renowned pioneer in mind-body health, and Chopra Center educators, you’ll uncover the right mind-body tools and best lifestyle practices to promote this dynamic state of wellbeing – exactly as it looks like for you.
Discover personalized practices to reduce stress, sleep better, and feel more energy, joy, and harmony than you have in years. And understand how to adapt these life-changing teachings to your specific mind-body type, schedule, and circumstances so you can return home feeling deeply refreshed and ready to create lasting vitality.
Join Deepak to discover transformative teachings, hands-on experiences, and take-home tools to feel happy, healthy, and whole every day of your life.
Escape to a world-class resort and spa on the beautiful Southern California coast, and come together with like-minded individuals to discover:
- 3-nights stay at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa
- Transformative wisdom to enliven your health and wellbeing – from inspiring, engaging speakers
- Hands-on, interactive experiences – to truly integrate your learnings
- Our signature Chopra yoga and meditation – daily sessions to deeply nourish body, mind, and spirit
- Q&A sessions with mind-body health leaders – to ask your personal questions
- A profound sense of joyful renewal – that can’t quite be described, but must be experienced
- All New! Paid tuition to the Chopra Center’s Primordial Sound Meditation On-Demand Course is included as part of Living in Balance to enrich both your experience at Living in Balance and also the quality your life.
- Meet Deepak – a special book signing of Deepak and co-author Rudy Tanzi's newest book, The Healing Self
Because Primordial Sound Meditation is so foundational to your experience at Living in Balance and integral to your health and well-being, we have included access to the online Primordial Sound Meditation On-Demand Course as a path to establish, or refresh, your own Primordial Sound Meditation practice prior to joining us at Living in Balance.
The Chopra Center’s Primordial Sound Meditation On-Demand Course is a self-paced, 6-session, online course led by Deepak Chopra to help you establish (or deepen) your meditation practice.
When you register for Living in Balance, you’ll receive access to the entire Primordial Sound Meditation On-Demand Course at absolutely no additional cost.
This one-of-a-kind retreat also offers plenty of downtime for you to relax, reflect, and integrate all that you’ve experienced, and to enjoy the natural beauty of Southern California. And when you return home, you’ll have the tools you need to make the best, most nourishing choices in each changing moment to stay centered, flexible, and positive – no matter what chaos may be swirling around you.
Whether you’re completely new to the idea of taking charge of your health and wellness, or you’ve been practicing it for years, you can join this retreat wherever you are. You’ll discover:
- Deepak’s 6 pillars of balance – and how to apply them to your everyday life
- Your unique mind-body type – and the best lifestyle choices to bring it into balance
- Your personal self-care routine – to reduce stress, sleep better, and eat healthier when you return home
- Meditation, yoga, and emotional well-being – to experience more calm, harmony, and love than ever before
- How to bring Ayurveda into your modern world – to put ancient healing wisdom to work for you every day
- Cutting-edge research – in mind-body healing, nutrition, and more
- How to detoxify your life – to experience a cleaner body, clearer mind, and brighter spirit
- Tips and tricks to bring back to your family and friends – to help them find balance as well
Take your health and happiness into your own hands and discover how to thrive – in body, mind, spirit, and every aspect of your life – at Living in Balance.