What airports are close by?
The Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder is approximately 90 minutes from the Albuquerque International Airport (ABQ) and 35 minutes from the Santa Fe County Municipal Airport. Taxi and ride sharing services are both available at the airport and are recommended.
How should I get to the hotel from the airport?
Rent a car:
Hertz is offering car rentals at discounted rates for Chopra Center guests. To book, visit the Hertz Website and select Enter a Promo or Discount. In the box labeled Convention Number (CV), enter code CV04UW0007.
Book a shuttle:
Road Runner Shuttle is offering discounted rates to and from the Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder. Click here or call 505-424-3367 to reserve your shuttle. Be sure to mention the promo codes below while booking to access your discount:
- CHOPRA A (for travel to/from the ABQ Airport)
- CHOPRA B (for travel to/from SAF airport)
Please note that exact pick up times will not be issued until the week of October 1st.
Call a taxi:
Yellow Cab Company | (505) 247 – 8888 | Click HERE to book online
Approximate rate to/from ABQ airport: $250
Request an Uber or Lyft:
Download the Uber App HERE
Download the Lyft App HERE
How do I book my hotel at the Chopra Center discounted rate?
Contact your Program Consultant for specific details.
What time is hotel check-in?
Standard check-in at the Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder is at 4:00 PM. The hotel will allow early check-in upon arrival if rooms are available.
What time is hotel check-out?
Standard check-out at the Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder is at 12:00 PM. The hotel will provide storage for your luggage at the valet if needed.
Are there restaurants on property or within walking distance?
There are several restaurants on property at the Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder, including:
The Pueblo Deli
(Quick meal or bite)
Towa Clubhouse Grill
(Grab and go breakfast & casual lunch a la carte)
Turquoise Trail Bar and Grille
(American – Open for lunch and dinner)
Red Sage Restaurant
(Fine Dining – Dinner only)
The Pool Grille
(Light fare & snacks)
What amenities are available at the hotel?
As a Chopra Center guest, you will receive a 10% discount on all spa services during your stay. To receive this discount, mention “Chopra” and book your spa experience through the spa receptionist.
To book, call: (505) 819-2140 | Hours: Monday – Thursday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Friday – Saturday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM, Sunday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
We highly recommend that you book your appointment prior to your arrival to ensure availability.
Situated in the breathtaking Pojoaque Valley, Towa Golf Club offers a stunning setting to enjoy three independent nine-hole golf courses in Santa Fe - The Boulder Nine, The Piñon Nine and The Valley Nine. Dramatic elevation changes, seasonal weather conditions and the extraordinary scenery characterize the courses, which offer an unforgettable experience for all levels of golfer.
Hours of Operation: Monday through Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., 27 holes open year round, weather permitting.
To book a tee time, please call 505-455-9000 or click here to book online.
FOR YOUR BUSINESS CONVENIENCE
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental
- Business Center
- Business Phone Service
- Complimentary Printing Service
- Express Mail
- Meeting Rooms
- Notary Public
- Photo Copying Service
- Video Conferencing Available
- Wireless HSIA in Guestrooms
- Wireless HSIA in Meeting Rooms
- Wireless HSIA in Public Spaces
FOR YOUR COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
- Automated Teller (ATM)
- Baggage Storage
- Bar Area
- Barber Shop
- Beauty Salon
- Car Rental Desk
- Clothing Store
- Coin Laundry
- Concierge Desk
- Digital Key Available
- Electric Service
- Gift Shop
- Guest Activity/Recreation Desk
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Local Area Transportation
- Luggage Hold
- Multi-Lingual Staff
- News Stand
- On-Site Convenience Store
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Tour Desk
FOR YOUR FITNESS AND RECREATION CONVENIENCE
- Driving Range
- Fitness Room
- Putting Green
- Tennis Court
- Video Arcade
- Walking Track
FOR YOUR ACCESSIBILITY NEEDS
- The Following Features Are Available:
- Accessible Rooms
- Accessible business center
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible exercise facility
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible hotel restaurant
- Accessible parking
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the business center
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the spa
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Accessible swimming pool
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Public Areas/Facilities accessible for physically challenged
- Service support animals welcome
- TTY for guest use
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
Are there childcare accommodations?
The Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder does not provide childcare accommodations.
What are accommodations like?
The Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder offers spacious guest rooms and luxury suites.
- Traditional: The traditional no balcony room has hand-designed furnishings inspired by Native American art that welcome you to this 1 King/two queen-sized beds guest room. Stay connected with a work desk, in-room internet access and a 37-inch flat-screen TV. Other luxurious features include pampering bath products, a mini-bar and an in-room safe. Standard ADA features: Wider doors & grab bars. Roll-in shower or accessible tub upon request.
- Studio Suite: Upgrade to an open floor plan complete with dining and living areas. This one king-sized/ 2 Queen-sized bed studio suite offers a four-person dining table, sofa bed 42-inch flat-screen TV, and luxuriously-appointed bath. Queen size sofa bed.
- Terrace Suite (separate bedroom): This 1 bedroom suite offers an extra-large furnished balcony with beautiful views. Hand-designed furnishings inspired by Native American art welcome you. Optional two queen-sized beds or 1 king sized plus an additional queen size sofa bed. This suite also offers a 42-inch flat-screen TV and a mini-bar.
- King Deluxe Suite (with fireplace): This luxurious suite features a living area with a wet bar, sofa bed and two 42-inch flat-screen TVs. Stay warm with gas-burning fireplaces in each room. The private bedroom offers one king-sized bed, and a 42-inch flat-screen TV. Upgraded decor throughout, a private, oversized balcony, and a soaking tub in the bath make this a true retreat. Queen size sofa bed.
- 2 Queen Superior Suite (with fireplace): Upgrade to luxury with this two-room suite, featuring gas-burning fireplaces, upgraded decor, oversized balconies, an entry room and a separate living area with sofa bed and 42-inch flat-screen TVs. The private bedroom offers two queen-sized beds with a 42-inch flat-screen TV. Relax in the soaking tub and pamper yourself with the upgraded bath amenities. Queen size sofa bed.
What is parking like at the hotel?
The Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder offers valet parking for $12 or self-parking in the parking lot
What meals are included for this event?
• 2 Breakfast (Saturday & Sunday)
• 3 Lunch (Friday, - Sunday)
• 1 Dinner (Saturday)
What kind of food will be served?
Fresh, locally sourced, vegetarian meals curated by the Executive Chef in partnership with our Nutritionist following the main principals of Ayurveda. Vegan and Gluten Free options will be available at all meals.
I have food sensitivities. What kind of food will I be able to eat?
All meals will be clearly labeled for easy reference. Please contact your Program Consultant if you have restrictions beyond that. In addition, the Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder has detailed procedures in place to ensure safe food preparation to accommodate guests with allergies.
WHAT TO BRING
What should I wear?
Comfortable clothing for meeting spaces and resort wear for activities. We recommend layers as the temperatures can vary in the meeting space. Many guests have blankets or jackets for their comfort inside. You’ll also want to have clothing for yoga and additional excursions on hand if you so desire.
Do I need to bring a yoga mat?
Yoga mats are not provided. If you prefer one, yes bring it. We do provide towels.
ABOUT THE EVENT
What time is event registration?
Event registration for Infinite Possibilities is Friday, October 11th from 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM.
What is included in my ticket?
- 4 night all-inclusive stay at Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder
- Program Tuition
- 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 1 dinner
- Daily yoga and meditation classes
- Specially sourced swag bag with ecofriendly products
- Access to the Chopra Center’s Primordial Sound Meditation Online Course
- A special book signing with Gabby Bernstein
What event seating is available?
Seating is on a first come first serve basis and changes daily. Our All Access Pass Guests are the only ones who have reserved seating.
What is a typical day like?
To learn more about what a typical day would look like, view our Sample Schedule.
Are there additional materials to prepare myself for attending this event?
Yes. Paid tuition to The Chopra Center’s Primordial Sound Meditation On-Demand Course is included as part of the Seduction of Spirit course to enrich both your experience at Seduction of Spirit and also the quality of your life.
If you have not already received your Primordial Sound Mantra, this course is a prerequisite to attend the event and will prepare you to fully understand the teachings offered at Seduction of Spirit. If you have already received your Primordial Sound Mantra, you can use this course as a refresher or gift it to a friend.
Click HERE for instructions on how to access your Primordial Sound Meditation Course.
We also suggest that you read the following book(s) prior to attending so that you can get the most out of your experience.
- You Are The Universe, by Deepak Chopra, M.D.
- The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire, by Deepak Chopra, M.D.
What is Ayurveda?
Thousands of years before modern medicine provided scientific evidence for the mind-body connection, the sages of India developed Ayurveda, which continues to be one of the world’s most sophisticated and powerful mind-body health systems. More than a mere system of treating illness, Ayurveda is a science of life (Ayur = life, Veda = science or knowledge). It offers a body of wisdom designed to help people stay vibrant and healthy while realizing their full human potential.
The two main guiding principles of Ayurveda are:
- The mind and the body are inextricably connected and
- Nothing has more power to heal and transform the body than the mind. Freedom from illness depends upon expanding our own awareness, bringing it into balance, and then extending that balance to the body.
Are there research opportunities that I can partake in?
The Chopra Foundation is dedicated to conducting scientific research into the effects of integrative approaches on health and wellbeing. Some of these integrative approaches include mind/body practices, such as meditation, yoga, breathing techniques, diet, and massage. In these efforts, the Chopra Foundation is collaborating with the University of California San Diego, University of California San Francisco, Harvard University, Mount Sinai Hospital, Duke University, Sanford Burnham Medical Research Institute, and Scripps Translational Science Institute.
As a part of our ongoing research on this area, we will be conducting an ongoing Online Questionnaire Study. This study serves to gather information in areas such as mood, spirituality, mindfulness, and gratitude from participants, such as yourself, attending our Chopra Center events.
If you are interested in participating in the Online Questionnaire Study for the upcoming Spiritual Solutions program, we encourage you to view the following attachments: FAQs, Online Questionnaire Study Description and Consent Form. If you have decided to participate after reviewing the attachments, please send an email to Lizabeth Weiss, Chopra Foundation Research Associate, with the following information: date of birth, program/date you are attending, in addition to a signed copy of the electronic consent form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This opportunity is only available to sign up for prior to the program, so don’t miss your chance to participate in the Chopra Center for Wellbeing’s research initiatives! Upon completion of all three phases of the questionnaire study, you will be granted FREE access to Deepak Chopra’s online program: “Consciousness, Science, and the Nature of Reality” as a token of our appreciation for your participation. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to email Chopra Foundation Research Associate, Lizzy Weiss, at email@example.com.