It’s 2020 in America, yet we still have a civil rights deficit. Change requires action by all of us. That’s why we’re taking an honest look at ourselves. The truth may be uncomfortable, but it is necessary for equality. Chopra has been serving for 25 years and we acknowledge we must do more to make well-being accessible to all. We strive for a world in which all humans thrive in health and happiness, yet for those who don’t feel safe in society, thriving can feel like an unrealistic dream.
So how do we harness the power of this movement to ensure sustainable liberties? By creating higher standards in our personal and professional lives. Moving forward, we Chopra promise to:
- Amplify more BIPOC (Black, Indigenous and People of Color) voices and align with organizations that do the same
- Allocate a larger portion of our content investment toward BIPOC creators
- Hold our teams accountable to ensure a safe, inclusive, and diverse workplace
- Integrate social justice and public health scholars in the development of our company and employees
- Contribute to organizations that uplift marginalized communities
- Incorporate new tools in our certification programs that overcome unique barriers to healing
We are committing to action for impact and want to hear what you believe will make a difference. Tell us below. We won’t stop learning, listening, growing and serving in ways that allow us to be better, to do better, and most of all, that drive sustainable change.