- Clear away brain fog
- Ignite your digestive fire
- Rev up your energy
Looking for an easy and delicious dessert to celebrate love this Valentine’s Day? I am very happy to share this vegan chocolate mousse with you.
My husband and I look forward to making this for special occasions, and with Valentine’s Day approaching, it is certainly on our menu. There is something soothing about it, as the scent of rich dark chocolate envelopes the kitchen.
Vegan, Gluten-Free Chocolate Mousse
Feel free to get creative with your choice of toppings for the mousse. Any type of berries are delicious, my favorites are blackberries or raspberries.
- 3 avocados
- 4 tbsps cocoa powder
- 3 to 5 tbsps maple syrup, as desired
- 2 oz cashew milk
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until smooth.
- Refrigerate for at least 90 minutes to set.
- Serve in small cups or ramekins, topped with berries.
I hope that you enjoy this easeful and creamy dessert as much as I do! Making food for loved ones is a beautiful way to share our love on Valentine’s Day, and every day.