This vegtable-packed wrap is perfect for a meal on the go, full of flavor and great for lunch or dinner!
- Chicken or Fish Variation Replace tofu with 2 ounces of grilled chicken or fish, add the nutty dipping sauce, and roll up as directed.Nutty Dipping Sauce (Per 2-tablespoon serving using ghee):
- ¼ teaspoon ghee or sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- pinch red chili flakes
- ⅛ to ¼ cup vegetable stock
- ½ tablespoon Bragg Liquid Aminos or tamari
- ⅛ cup peanut butter or almond butter
- ¼ tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ tablespoon sesame seeds
- ¼ tablespoon chopped mint or cilantro
- Two 8- to 10-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- ½ cup thinly sliced marinated tofu
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Nutty Dipping Sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated carrot
- 2 tablespoons grated zucchini
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced red cabbage
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- ½ cup sprouts
- 2 red-leaf or romaine lettuce leaves
DirectionsNutty Dipping Sauce (Per 2-tablespoon serving using ghee):
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Briefly sauté the garlic and red chili flakes.
- Add ½ cup vegetable stock, aminos, peanut butter, and maple syrup.
- Simmer until heated through.
- Add the sesame seeds and mint. Cool. For a smooth texture, purée the ingredients in a blender. Add more stock if necessary to thin the sauce.
- Place the tofu strips in the middle of the tortilla, and spread about 1 tablespoon of the nutty dipping sauce over them.
- Top with carrots, zucchini, cabbage, cilantro, sprouts, and lettuce leaf. Drizzle some additional nutty dipping sauce over the vegetables, then roll up into a 2- to 3-inch wide wrap.
Nutritional Facts Nutty Dipping Sauce (Per 2-tablespoon serving using ghee)
- Calories 47
- Total fat 3.0
- Saturated fat 0.5
- Carbohydrates 2.5g
- Protein 2.4g
Nutritional Facts Per wrap
- Calories 395
- Total fat 15.8
- Saturated fat 2.3
- Carbohydrates 43.4g
- Protein 19.4g
- Prep 5m
- Cook 5m
- Total Time 10m
Ready to take control of your health? Download the Chopra App for personalized well-being guidance you can access anywhere.