An affirmation is a statement of assurance that helps reprogram old thought processes to create new patterns. Affirmations are especially helpful when you have a goal in mind or when if feels like certain things in your life need work. But that’s not the only time you should pull them out.
Daily, even hourly, positive affirmations stabilize the thoughts of the now, keeping a steady flow of good intentions—and those intentions are what create outcomes. Hourly affirmation statements slowly become the quiet thoughts of your mind with little effort. Below is an hour-by-hour schedule of positive daily affirmations that will help keep you and your thoughts in a positive mindset, helping to avoid negative self-talk and limiting beliefs. If the times don’t match your exact routine, use these ideas to create your own daily affirmation schedule.
5:30 a.m. – Before Your Feet Hit the Floor
- I am grateful.
- I am healthy.
- I am confident.
6:30 a.m. – After Your Morning Meditation
- My mouth is healthy (while brushing).
- I am beautiful / handsome. (No more putting yourself down while looking in the mirror!)
- My wardrobe says _________.
7:30 a.m. – On Your Way to Work
- I am always safe.
- I love my current situation.
- You can also pull motivating and powerful words from your music, if you listen to music on your way to work.
8:30 a.m. – At Work
- I am surrounded by supportive peers and managers.
- My compensation exceeds my hours.
9:30 a.m. – Reset the Thoughts in Your Mind
- All that I do is success.
- My work is complete on or before schedule.
10:30 a.m. – Mid-Morning Personal Affirmation Break
- I am in a loving relationship.
- My children are happy and safe.
11:30 a.m. – Pre-Lunch
- I will be the leader in the choice of my meal.
- My digestive fire is preparing for nutrition.
12:30 p.m. – Step Away From Your Work for a Relaxing Lunch
- I am thankful.
- This food is nutritious and healing.
- I eat at the perfect pace.
1:30 p.m. – Fight the Post-Lunch Lull
- I am full of life and energy.
- I focus my mind on productivity.
2:30 p.m. – Manifest Greatness
- I deserve success.
- Success comes with intent, not hours.
3:30 p.m. – Connect With Your True Self as it Can Get Lost on the Job
- I am one with higher wisdom and awareness, immediately, now, eternally.
- All channels of my mind are open to receive from my higher thoughts.
4:30 p.m. – On Your Way Home
- I am always safe.
- I leave all work behind for the day.
5:30 p.m. – At Home
- I enjoy my family and friends.
- My home is peaceful and in order.
- My home reflects my energy of love and acceptance.
6:30 p.m. – At the Evening Meal
- I am thankful for all plants, animals, and workers who have participated in my meal.
- My body and mind are one with perfect health, now and eternally.
7:30 p.m. – Winding Down
- I am one with abundant prosperity and financial supply.
- I release all fear and worry.
8:30 p.m. – Evening Shower or Relaxation
- Clean is a high vibration.
- My body is balanced, young, and healthy.
- I am equal to the power of the entire universe.
9:30 p.m. – Check-In
- I am one with the perfect fulfillment of my life.
- I stay in the now.
10:30 p.m. – Last Affirmations of the Day
- As my transcendent higher self possesses my body, I accept all guidance to receive increased abundance.
- Happiness is me and I am happiness.
Since it takes 21 days to create a habit, try these hourly affirmations for three full weeks. Take notes about your feelings, outcomes, and thoughts as this new way of thinking becomes part of your daily life and routine.
You do not need to believe these statements to speak them or think them. If you don’t yet believe that you are peaceful, that’s OK. “Fake it ‘til you make it.” That is what reprogramming and repetition is all about. Write it, practice it, and affirm it until you believe it. When you believe it, and feel good about your own personal actions, dreams, beliefs, and relationships, the world and universe will follow your lead.
Ready to start flowing with the Universe, instead of against it? Learn a natural, effortless style of meditation that helps make every day feel easy, fresh, and fulfilling with Basics of Meditation, a self-paced online course guided by Deepak Chopra. Learn More.