08/28/2018 Personal Growth
Jumpstart your motivation! Here is a round-up of the top quotes by Dr. Deepak Chopra to help motivate and inspire you, no matter what you're looking for.
When life gets tough, many people turn to a motivational quote for inspiration. Quotes can be a great source of encouragement for you to take action and change your thoughts; they can help you believe in yourself to overcome obstacles, achieve your goals, and be successful. When you take time to reflect on such quotes, they can also be a great catalyst for introspection, internal dialogue, self-awareness, and inner change.
Here we pulled the top 30 Dr. Deepak Chopra quotes to help you stay positive, boost your confidence, and uplift your spirit. Read through the following quotes from the Chopra Center and the best-selling author, and get the bit of inspiration you need to start your day on the right note.
Quotes on Healing
Healing your body, mind, or heart can be an overwhelming undertaking, especially if you find it difficult to make time for you. Try reading these quotes to get inspired to begin the healing process. Whether you are healing from depression, heartache, illness, loss, or just need to be led on the right path, let these quotes give you the space and encouragement you need to heal. Here are some quotes from Deepak to help you move past struggles, expand your heart, and take care of your body:
- “The use of love is to heal. When it flows without effort from the depth of the self, love creates health.”
- “If you restore balance in your own self, you will be contributing immensely to the healing of the world.”
- “Sleep is when our soul actually refreshes our body.”
- “When you live each moment completely and fully appreciate the world around you, you do not accumulate stress; therefore, dynamic daily activity directly benefits the quality of your sleep.”
- “The secret of attraction is to love yourself.”
Quotes on Embracing Change and Transformation
Let’s face it: change can be difficult to embrace. You may resist it because you believe you will lose something valuable or fear you won’t be able to adapt to what’s to come. Whatever the case may be, change and transformation are a big part of life and a great learning experience. Here are some quotes to motivate you to embrace change and power through transformation:
- “Simply with a change of mind you can change your life.”
- “Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.”
- “Our future is created from choices we make every minute.”
- “The past is gone, the future is not here, now I am free of both. Right now, I choose joy.”
- “Always go with your passions. Never ask yourself if it’s realistic or not.”
- “You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.”
- “In the process of letting go you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself. It will be a permanent Self, rooted in awareness and creativity. Once you have captured this, you have captured the world.”
- “If you surrender to uncertainty, nothing goes wrong.”
- “Karma is experience, and experience creates memory, and memory creates imagination and desire, and desire creates karma again.”
Quotes on Adding Meditation to Your Life
Beginning a meditation practice can be both exciting and intimidating. Here are some quotes to inspire you into a daily practice:
- “Prayer is you speaking to God. Meditation is allowing the spirit to speak to you.”
- “Meditation is not a way of making your mind quiet. It is a way of entering into the quiet that is already there.”
- “Stop. Take three deep breaths and smile everywhere in your body, observing what’s happening in your body. Proceed now with kindness and understanding.”
- “To make the right choices in life, you have to get in touch with your soul. To do this, you need to experience solitude, which most people are afraid of, because in the silence you hear the truth and know the solutions.”
Quotes on Cultivating Present-Moment Awareness
Present-moment awareness brings calm, peace, and understanding to your life. It exposes your ego and puts you in touch with your true self, your consciousness. Here are some quotes to help you stay fully present in the moment:
- “Life gives you plenty of time to do whatever you want to do if you stay in the present moment.”
- “The whole world opens when we accept this moment, this very moment.”
- “Karma, when properly understood, is just the mechanics through which consciousness manifests.”
- “Look at the world as a reflection of your inner state.”
Quotes on Finding Purpose
At some point in your life, you may wonder What is my purpose? This question comes from deep within your Self, and it is up to you to determine what your unique talent, infinite worth, purpose, or dharma, is. To help you imagine spiritual success and possibilities, and motivate you on your path to self-discovery, here are some Deepak Chopra quotes:
- “When you expand your awareness, seemingly random events will be seen to fit into a larger purpose.”
- “There are no accidents … there is only some purpose that we haven’t yet understood.”
- “Life contains purpose, meaning, direction, and goals.”
- “I am here to serve. I am here to inspire. I am here to love. I am here to live my truth.”
- “Even when you think you have your life all mapped out, things happen that shape your destiny in ways you might never have imagined.”
Quotes on Harnessing Spiritual Energy
Spiritual energy is the energy of the universe. It is a great source of creativity and comes from your pure consciousness. Tap into the energy of the universe and gain spiritual energy with help these quotes from Deepak Chopra:
- “You’re a spiritual being having a human experience. You’re not a human being having a spiritual experience.”
- “Spiritual energy is the kind that never runs out."
- “We live as ripples of energy in the vast ocean of energy.”
These Deepak Chopra quotes are a great way to inspire you into action—whether it be healing your heart, embracing change, meditating more often, staying present, finding your dharma, or tapping into your spiritual energy. Keep pushing forward!
Feeling inspired? Find out how journaling can help you heal, and journal about what these quotes mean to you.
Discover Deepak Chopra’s secrets to living a life of effortless abundance at our one-of-a-kind event, Infinite Possibilities. Learn More.