Do you want to be part of our team of superstars who make a difference in the lives of others? Are you Humble, Heart-Centered and possess a Whatever It Takes attitude? The Chopra Center is currently seeking an experienced Sales Support Team Member.
The Chopra Center for Wellbeing, located in beautiful Carlsbad, CA is the leading source for meditation, yoga, and the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda. Seekers from around the world come to experience our variety of programs in stress release, mind-body medicine, emotional healing, personal development and life transformation. Along with our programs, we have a healthy roster of services, products, and digital courses and teacher certifications to promote the spiritual journey. The Chopra Center is a Medallion Award Winner of the San Diego Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Workplace Excellence program.
The Sales Support Team Member position will report to the Sales Support Manager. The ideal candidate will have previous hotel booking experience, sales support experience, and be extremely detail oriented. This position supports the operational needs of a team of 8-10 Sales Consultants. This is a full-time office based position, $14-hour plus commission based on overall department sales. Hours must be flexible, as some weekend and evening support will be required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the day-to-day Sales Consultant team support. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Supporting Sales Consultants by processing daily support tickets and handling incoming calls
- Day-to-day team assistance to oversee incoming leads. Duties include checking initial lead receipt and assignment, as well as lead changes/reassignments to Sales Consultants
- Supporting Sales Consultants by processing and distributing online orders from ecommerce including inputting sales IDs, payment plans, and other manual touch points
- Responsible for managing hotel guest data for live events. Duties include but are not limited to maintaining booking lists, managing room block numbers, and regular correspondence with multiple hotels regarding booking, availability, and pricing.
- Prepare and send batch emails via CRM to selected groups
- Perform ad-hoc projects/reports at management’s request as go-to admin resource
EDUCATION AND/OR QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1+ years of experience with sales system administration
- 1+ year of experience in hotel booking/scheduling/pickup etc.
- Expert in MS Excel with report creation skills
- OUTSTANDING attention to detail. This seasoned skill is absolutely critical for this role.
- Proactive investigator and problem solver
- Ability to communicate well within and across departments
- Capable of streamlining systems and automating where appropriate to improve existing processes
- Multi-tasker with the ability to prioritize
- Quick learner: Systems and sales oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Critical thinker
- Strong interpersonal skills
- This is a dynamic position subject to change as the business systems evolve
Our staff members work hard and in return we offer a ton of incredible benefits, exclusive to the Chopra Center:
- Great health insurance package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k)
- 3 weeks paid time off
- Access to our programs, events and ALL of our digital materials
- FREE yoga and meditation classes at the Chopra Center
- Employee trainings and fun monthly events through our Employee Wellness program
- Discounts on Chopra Center products and services including Medical Consults, Acupuncture, Pranic Healing, Life Coaching packages and more!
- The chance to work with an amazing team of talented, goal-oriented people who are passionate about health and wellness!
- A business casual environment
- That amazing feeling of satisfaction that comes from knowing that what you do truly does make a difference!
- Discounts with Chopra Center partners including Prana, Omni Resort and Quattra Via Aveda Salon
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please email your resume AND unique cover letter explaining why you are our ideal candidate to email@example.com. The subject line of your email must say “I am your new Sales Support Team Member.”
Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, please note that we will only be contacting those we feel best meet the qualifications of this position.