Do you want to be part of our team of superstars who make a difference in the lives of others? The Chopra Center is currently seeking a Program Consultant.
The Chopra Center for Wellbeing, located in beautiful Carlsbad, CA is the leading source for meditation, yoga, and the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda. Seekers from around the world come to experience our variety of programs in stress release, mind-body medicine, emotional healing, personal development and life transformation. Along with our programs, we have a healthy roster of services, products, and digital courses and teacher certifications to promote the spiritual journey. The Chopra Center is a Medallion Award Winner of the San Diego Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Workplace Excellence program.
The Program Consultant will report to the Sales Director. As an inside sales consultant you will be responsible for generating and closing leads from outbound calling activity. An average of 95 outbound calls are expected daily. Ability to cold call and prospect are basic requirements to succeed in this job. You will be responsible for maintaining on-going relationships with leads in your sales pipe via e-mail and phone calls. The salary for this position is $36,ooo annually with an additional, generous commission structure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for contacting new and existing clients to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
- Quote prices, credit terms and other bid specifications.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, and product uses.
- Maintains client records, using automated system.
- Prepares sales contracts for orders obtained, and submit orders for processing.
- Conducting sales presentations via the phone and internet.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information.
EDUCATION AND/OR QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish strongly preferred
- Work experience should include a minimum of 2 years in sales or sales support, and 2 years in customer service, public speaking, or training role
- Live Event Sales experience desirable
- Must be sales and goal oriented
- Effective ability to communicate orally or in written form effectively with co-management, internal and external customers
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time for live events
- Knowledge of Sales Logic Software very helpful
- Some travel required
Our staff members work hard and in return we offer a ton of incredible benefits, exclusive to the Chopra Center:
- Great health insurance package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k)
- 3 weeks paid time off
- Access to our programs, events and ALL of our digital materials
- FREE yoga and meditation classes at the Chopra Center
- Employee trainings and fun monthly events through our Employee Wellness program
- Discounts on Chopra Center products and services including Medical Consults, Acupuncture, Pranic Healing, Life Coaching packages and more!
- The chance to work with an amazing team of talented, goal-oriented people who are passionate about health and wellness!
- A business casual environment
- That amazing feeling of satisfaction that comes from knowing that what you do truly does make a difference!
- Discounts with Chopra Center partners including Prana, Omni Resort and Quattra Via Aveda Salon
HOW TO APPLY
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Please attach a unique cover letter explaining why you would be the ideal candidate in the "Attach Other Documents" section of the career center portal.