Do you want to be part of our team of superstars who make a difference in the lives of others? The Chopra Center is currently seeking a Marketing Manager.
The Chopra Center for Wellbeing, located in beautiful Carlsbad, CA is the leading source for meditation, yoga, and the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda. Seekers from around the world come to experience our variety of programs in stress release, mind-body medicine, emotional healing, personal development and life transformation. Along with our programs, we have a healthy roster of services, products, and digital courses and teacher certifications to promote the spiritual journey. The Chopra Center is a Medallion Award Winner of the San Diego Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Workplace Excellence program.
As the Chopra Center’s marketing manager, you will work to influence strategic decisions to help drive businesses forward and further expand the Chopra Center’s presence through a dedicated focus on the following duties and responsibilities:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage aspects of marketing operations, including budget, contractors, and internal teams
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by driving site traffic through various integrated marketing campaign tactics and collaborating with internal stakeholders on their respective areas of responsibility (sales team, social media, creative/marketing, executive leadership)
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action, and lead-generation forms
- Optimize our marketing’s conversion paths and rates overall and drive marketing-qualified leads for our sales team using anecdotal feedback and available data/analytics
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in email sends
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Optimize sales pages and top of the funnel optin pages
- Manage art and copywriting team members to ensure deadlines are met
- Oversee development of marketing collateral, including flyers, signage, other at-event marketing material and brochures for any onsite business units
- Partner with social and paid specialists to increase marketing results through paid media
- Manage, filter, and/or delegate miscellaneous marketing requests, including paid sponsorships, Executive Office requests (books, lectures, appearances) and third party affiliate campaigns
- Oversee affiliate marketing needs and data for digital launches and sponsorships
- Manage marketing technology required for all live event promotions
- Work closely in conjunction with the Digital team to ensure deadlines are met, content is submitted and approved in a timely manner, the user experience is optimized, and marketing efforts are thoughtful and in line with the customer journey
- Works to improve marketing tracking and analyzes data to make educated decisions
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends including going to digital marketing conferences and connecting with like-minded professionals
You will work to create marketing strategies for the following company business units:
- Chopra Center Live Events
- Chopra Center Spa, Medical, and Retail Store
- Digital Programs (includes several business lines/brands within department, as well as paid sponsorships and affiliate marketing)
- Life Coaching and other developing business units
- Corporate identity/brand
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Marketing experience in an agency or in-house environment
- Strong Project Management experience
- Effective communication skills
- Critical thinker and quick learner
- Consistently looks for opportunities to improve process, workflow and efficiency for self and team members, while still producing a premium customer experience
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business mission
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Experience with Sales Force Marketing Cloud is a plus
Our staff members work hard and in return we offer a ton of incredible benefits, exclusive to the Chopra Center:
- Great health insurance package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k)
- 3 weeks paid time off
- Access to our programs, events and ALL of our digital materials
- FREE yoga and meditation classes at the Chopra Center
- Employee trainings and fun monthly events through our Employee Wellness program
- Discounts on Chopra Center products and services including Medical Consults, Acupuncture, Pranic Healing, Life Coaching packages and more!
- The chance to work with an amazing team of talented, goal-oriented people who are passionate about health and wellness!
- A business casual environment
- That amazing feeling of satisfaction that comes from knowing that what you do truly does make a difference!
- Discounts with Chopra Center partners including Prana, Omni Resort and Quattra Via Aveda Salon
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please email your resume AND unique cover letter explaining why you are our ideal candidate to email@example.com. The subject line of your email must say “I am your new Marketing Manager.”
Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, please note that we will only be contacting those we feel best meet the qualifications of this position.