Do you want to be part of our team of superstars who make a difference in the lives of others? The Chopra Center is currently seeking a Marketing Intern.
The Chopra Center for Wellbeing, located in beautiful Carlsbad, CA is the leading source for meditation, yoga, and the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda. Seekers from around the world come to experience our variety of programs in stress release, mind-body medicine, emotional healing, personal development and life transformation. Along with our programs, we have a healthy roster of services, products, and digital courses and teacher certifications to promote the spiritual journey. The Chopra Center is a Medallion Award Winner of the San Diego Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Workplace Excellence program.
In this role, you will participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. This position requires up to 20 hours per week. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain broad experience in many aspects of marketing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting in the distribution, preparation or delivery of digital marketing materials, including webpages, web assets (banners, images, headers, etc) and social media
- Gathering data and assets for consumer-facing email communications
- Responding to customer service phone calls, emails, and support tickets as needed
- Creating surveys for business units within the organization
- Working with marketing team members for creation and distribution of marketing collateral for various business units as assigned
- Reporting, data analysis and administrative support
- Supporting the marketing team with sending and scheduling emails
- Act as primary liaison for assigned business units, including but not limited to Chopra Center on-property location, Mind-Body Medical Group, Certifications, Spa and Products
- Strong communication skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Resourceful, proactive, “whatever it takes” mindset
- Critical thinker and quick learner
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office and Google Docs
- Photoshop, InDesign or design skills a plus
- HTML coding and/or experience with SalesForce, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Exact Target or other email service provider a plus
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Creative and flexible
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented team
- Desire to learn more about personal development/yoga/meditation
Our staff members work hard and in return we offer a ton of incredible benefits, exclusive to the Chopra Center:
- Access to our programs, events and ALL of our digital materials
- FREE yoga and meditation classes at the Chopra Center
- Employee trainings and fun monthly events through our Employee Wellness program
- Discounts on Chopra Center products and services including Medical Consults, Acupuncture, Pranic Healing, Life Coaching packages and more!
- The chance to work with an amazing team of talented, goal-oriented people who are passionate about health and wellness!
- A business casual environment
- That amazing feeling of satisfaction that comes from knowing that what you do truly does make a difference!
- Discounts with Chopra Center partners including Prana, Omni Resort and Quattra Via Aveda Salon
HOW TO APPLY
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Please attach a unique cover letter explaining why you would be the ideal candidate in the "Attach Other Documents" section of the career center portal.