Do you want to be part of our team of superstars who make a difference in the lives of others? We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who is fluent in Spanish to support the Chopra Center Certifications department.
The Chopra Center for Wellbeing, located in beautiful Carlsbad, CA is the leading source for meditation, yoga, and the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda. Seekers from around the world come to experience our variety of programs in stress release, mind-body medicine, emotional healing, personal development and life transformation. Along with our programs, we have a healthy roster of services, products, and digital courses and teacher certifications to promote the spiritual journey. The Chopra Center is a Medallion Award Winner of the San Diego Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Workplace Excellence program.
We are looking for an individual who is eager to learn, reliable, and has great customer service experience. The ideal candidate will be someone with outstanding communication skills, a strong desire to help others, work in a team and office environment as well as in the health and wellness industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works directly with Certifications Director and Manager
- Customer service duties – answering daily incoming calls, emails, online posts and questions in English and Spanish
- Sends communication and correspondences to customers
- Creates and oversees scheduling for varies events, calls, meetings and department needs
- Responsible for updating and maintaining Certification department multiple websites
- Intake of student applications
- Data entry in multiple systems
- Translations as needed
- Representative at Chopra Center live events and programs
- 2+ years minimum in a similar role
- OUTSTANDING attention to detail. This seasoned skill is absolutely critical for this role
- MUST be bilingual in English and Spanish
- Works well in a team environment
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Experience with customer service/support
- Pleasant and professional phone and online presence
- Ability to multi-task and problem-solve
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, CRM and accounting systems
- Proficient in website systems
- Self-starter, dependable, accountable
- Highly organized, proactive, outgoing, patient
- Flexibility with schedule needed (including some weekends)
- Strong desire to learn the Chopra Center teachings
- Have an interest in mind-body-spirit medicine
Our staff members work hard and in return we offer a ton of incredible benefits, exclusive to the Chopra Center:
- Great health insurance package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k)
- 3 weeks paid time off
- Access to our programs, events and ALL of our digital materials
- FREE yoga and meditation classes at the Chopra Center
- Employee trainings and fun monthly events through our Employee Wellness program
- Discounts on Chopra Center products and services including Medical Consults, Acupuncture, Pranic Healing, Life Coaching packages and more!
- The chance to work with an amazing team of talented, goal-oriented people who are passionate about health and wellness!
- A business casual environment
- That amazing feeling of satisfaction that comes from knowing that what you do truly does make a difference!
- Discounts with Chopra Center partners including Prana, Omni Resort and Quattra Via Aveda Salon
HOW TO APPLY
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Please attach a unique cover letter explaining why you would be the ideal candidate in the "Attach Other Documents" section of the career center portal.