The Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga Teacher Training Process
To qualify for the Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga teacher training certification, the following steps must be completed:
- Enroll: Complete, sign, and submit the application forms. A one-page essay on why you would like to become certified must accompany the application.
- Daily practice (two times a day) of Primordial Sound Meditation learned in your community or at a Chopra Center event.
- Daily practice of yoga.
- Enroll in, attend, and complete the Seduction of Spirit or Seduction of Silence meditation retreat, as a participant. The Seduction of Spirit or Seduction of Silence meditation retreat must be completed before attending Part A of the Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga teacher training.
- Enroll in, attend, and complete the Journey into Healing workshop as a participant. The Journey into Healing workshop may be completed up to 18 months after Part B of scheduled training.
- Complete the Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga home study process. The Home Study Kit will be shipped to you after the enrollment process is completed.
- Complete a telephone interview with the Chopra Center staff.
- Pass the at-home, online, open-book pre-tests. These tests must be completed and passed 30 days before the start of the scheduled Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga teacher training.
- Complete a local CPR program and supply a copy of the certificate to Chopra Center University.
- Participate in required Teachers Path conferences by phone or web in preparation for the Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga teacher training.
- Participants have 18 months after acceptance to the course to complete the Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga teacher training.
- In order to maintain your certification, you are required to attend one of the following events every two years: Seduction of Spirit, Seduction of Silence, Journey into Healing, and Perfect Health program. Discounts are available.
Click here to download the application package.
Click here to download the program syllabus and a sample schedule.